Theme x PRO header / footer change slow

When I change for example Secondary Text from off to on or the Font Family in the Theme x PRO header or footer and I try to save it, it is really really really slow. It takes ages for it to save. Sometimes I feel it doesn’t work so I refresh the page and try it again.

Also changing Text Color. This takes forever to see the effects.

I am testing Theme X on different domains and different hosting. Also Bluehost. All of them are slow.

Can you guys fix this as this takes me a lot of time to set up a header or footer.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

In most cases, other plugins may also caused slow performance in the builder. If you have caching plugin installed, that would also contribute. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

And if still it is slow, could you please give us access to your dashboard so that we can investigate further?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.