Theme x pro: Error when editing page v2.0

Continuing the discussion from Theme x pro: Error when editing page:

I still have this issue… I’m now trying to go into X pro cornerstone for a page for 15 minutes without success. This costs me lots of time and also money. Isn’t is strange that I need to change memory limits to use your Wordpress Template? This shouldn’t be the case in my opinion.

You’re saying:

This sounds that your site is reaching its PHP Memory Limit, lets try to increase that. Add this on your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

To do this I need to change my hosting which will cost me more money.

If you know for SURE that this is the problem then I will change hosting but if you are not sure about this then I don’t want to change hosting because as said before it’ll costs me more money…

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
And we are really sorry for the misunderstanding. We never say people to change there hosting provider.
Regarding the memory limit increase, you can increase by adding code to the wp-config.php file that exist in the root folder of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it just before the line:

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

The page builder used in the theme needs little bit memory limit to load in front end and its doesn’t need any hosting change.

Thanks for understanding!

Thanks

Just changed wp-config.php file and tested. The problem is still there.

Or does it need time before changing to 512m? Should I test later?

Please check with your host if they have built-in caching. If so, please ask them to clear all caches and deactivate it while this issue is on going. Would you also mind giving us access to your cPanel. Also, I tried accessing your WordPress admin you’ve given in the other thread and I get an SSL error. Please ask you host to fix it.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.