Hi There.
Theme X Pro Cornerstone Lightbox problem : Scrollbar issue.
I hope you guys can help me out…
Kind Regards,
Nick
Hi There.
Theme X Pro Cornerstone Lightbox problem : Scrollbar issue.
I hope you guys can help me out…
Kind Regards,
Nick
Hi Nick,
I can’t duplicate the issue you were having. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjTeAl9JH
Although, I am seeing an error on the console. 
It is coming from your tracker.js file.
HI @Lely thanks for replying 
Thats correct! I allready got the solution, so you cant duplicate the issue.
The solution?
A lightbox is basicly one IFRAME , thats pops up…
Make sure you have the height, of that (page-that-pops-up) IFRAME, not on 100%.
The height is normally 100%, make sure you make this :height: auto;
Hello @SoZeker,
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!
Best Regards.