Theme X Not Working After Migration

Hey,

I just had one of my sites migrated and everything transferred perfectly, however, now when it is transferred I can’t edit pages anymore. It is throwing me to a 404 error. Any idea what may have gone wrong?

Thanks!

Ann

Hi There,

How did you migrate your theme?

I would recommend you perform the migration again using ALL IN ONE MIGRATION, this plugin works really well with X and won’t break Cornerstone serialized data.

Hope it helps!

I found your tutorial first after the migration was complete… I was stupid enough to not look prior to moving the site and I had issues doing it myself so I paid GoDaddy to move it for me :frowning:

Hello There,

Have you check your permalinks? Please go to Settings > Permalinks and make sure that you have the same settings as what you have before.

If nothing else is working, you might need to do the migration again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ohhhhh that’s all I had to do again! I did it once but apparently that didn’t do it so had to do it again.

Thanks so much!

Hello There,

Sorry to hear that. Please follow Joao’s suggestion. Using a plugin should make your migration task easily.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.