I am trying to center my widgets in the footer but cant seem to get anywhere. I have 3 widgets.
I have tried this code in additional CSS but nothing happened.
.footer-widgets {
text-align: center;
}
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I am trying to center my widgets in the footer but cant seem to get anywhere. I have 3 widgets.
I have tried this code in additional CSS but nothing happened.
.footer-widgets {
text-align: center;
}
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there,
Please add this code in the custom CSS:
footer.x-colophon.top .widget {
text-align: center
}
PERFECT! Thank you!!
Could you also help me with how to reduce the footer size?
Hello @jmorris04303,
Thanks for updating thread. 
You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
footer.x-colophon.top {
padding: 2% 0 2%;
}
If it does not helps you out, please elaborate your question.
Thanks.
That helped perfectly, thank you!!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.