Theme Validation issue

Greetings,

So I purchased the “X” Theme from themeforest and needed to validate. Well I was offered an upgrade to “Pro” which I opted into. I now have two license codes. Initially everything validated perfectly. Welp, as I began working on my site, many issues as time went on, led me to uninstalling my WordPress database and start from scratch. I now have a fresh WordPress database. The “X” zip install would not do it from the WordPress admin panel so I installed directly to my hosting manager, validated with the Pro code and again it worked at first. Now the validation code has reset and will not take the code anymore. The error message (says the license doesn’t belong to cornerstone) Was I to receive a Pro.zip file to install or is there something else going on?

Hi There,

Try downloading the latest version of Pro theme from your Themeco dashbaord and then re-install your Pro theme by deleting the existing active theme.

In case if you have Cornerstone plugin under your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone), make sure to delete that as well.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.