Hi, I have updated to the latest theme update but when I switch from my previous version of the theme to the new one none of my website looks completely different. None of the elements look the same. the columns are gone. It looks to me as if all my previous settings are gone.
Can someone please assist me with this? I would really appreciate it.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Once you have updated, did you purge your server cache if you’re using any plugins? Also make sure to clear your browser cache before testing your site.
If you’re using CloudFlare, make sure to disable CSS & JS autominification options under the Speed tab and clear CloudFlare cache.
If you’re still having any issues, please provide us with the URL to your site to check your issue.
Thanks!
1 Like
Hi,
Thank you for your help. It was the Cloudflare minification that was causing the problem. It is all working now.
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.