Theme Options Pre-loader Won't Go Away

We are trying to change the theme options on one of our websites but the (x) pre loader wont go away and there are many errors popping up in the developer console.
Assistance with this would be greatly appreciated!

Hello @cannett,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Permalink Issue
  5. Disabling Cache

I would recommend you the following troubleshooting.
1.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
2.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult to your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Note has been made, thank you for looking into this!

we see this issue frequently, as we use minification. when disabled, it works as expected.

i’m not able to zoom in close enough on your screenshot, but i believe that i’m seeing minified file names.

Thank you! Seems that our server had some optimization settings. I have disabled them and it seems to be working again. Appreciate your help! :slight_smile:

Hi @cannett,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.