Theme Options not loading correctly in Safari or Chrome

I am having huge issues with the Theme Options in both Safari and Chrome.

When I try to go into the Theme options in X and Pro it appears that the screen is not loading properly with the top box disappearing off to the top left of the screen. The Pro or X logo just pulses and none of the option are accessible. Clicking on them does nothing.

I am using Pro 1.1.1 currently and frankly don’t see any difference between X and Pro. It seems incredibly the same so that’s also disappointing as I thought that upgrading from X to Pro might have fixe the issue. Please see screenshot below.

Is anyone able to help me troubleshoot this please?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

This looks likes javascript related, though, I can’t confirm the main source of this issue. Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!