Theme options loads without page preview

Hi there!

Whenever I click “Theme Options” the options are loaded without a page preview. I can then open one of my Cornerstone pages within and go back to options, but I cannot see pages like the blog or posts while editing the theme options. I am working on customizing the blog page and it is a bit of a pain not being able to see a preview. I also cannot edit the blog page with cornerstone and can therefore not add page specific CSS.

This is probably the 8th website I make with Pro, and I do not have this problem on any of the older sites, only the one I am currently building.

Is this a new “feature” or is there a way to fix it? I will add credentials in a secure note.

/Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website but didn’t find any problem. Please remember that if you click on the Theme Option from the WordPress admin dashboard it will show only the Theme Options not any page. Page review will only shown if any page is open in the Page Builder.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

The problem is, that I cannot open the blog page (“Nyheder”) in the page builder. This means I have no way of seeing the changes while working on them and no way of adding page-specific CSS. In older versions of Pro, I could still edit the theme options while looking at either the portfolio or blog page, but on this site, it does not appear to be an option.

So how do I edit the theme options while looking at the blog page when I can’t open it in the page editor?

Hi Sandra,

Unfortunately, there is no such option available in the Page Builder. I would suggest that you use the Stylebot extension for the Browser and add the CSS code, and if that works add it to the Global CSS.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Okay that is a shame. I hope you will consider adding the option again.

Hi Sandra,

There was no such option was available on latest versions. But still I can check and if possible will add this as feature resuest, so our development team can consider this in future.

Thanks

I have another site where I can do it at the moment with an older version of the theme.

Hi Sandra,

I have checked all the options, and I find that if you set the Your homepage Display to Latest Post from Settings > Reading and create a New Header in Header Builder you can see the Header with the Blog Page.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Okay, a bit of a roundabout way, but better than nothing :sweat_smile: Thanks!

Hi Sandra,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.