I’m trying Pro for the first time and any customizations I make to the Theme Options > Buttons section do not apply to Buttons I add to my site. Can you please let me know what I need to change?

I’m trying Pro for the first time and any customizations I make to the Theme Options > Buttons section do not apply to Buttons I add to my site. Can you please let me know what I need to change?

The Button styles in theme options will work for Classic Button elements and buttons found in places like the comments section or integrations like Contact Form 7.
If you’re using a V2 button element you will have the ability to style all those colors directly on the button. You can also manage the colors globally. First go to Pro > Colors and create a few new color selections. Then inspect the button in the content builder and set it’s colors to an item from the color palette. Finally, it’s also possible to save a preset. This can be found at the beginning of the inspector after clicking an element. Presets let you save styles so you can quickly apply then to other elements of the same type.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.