Theme not uploading into wordpress

Hello,

I just purchased X theme for a new client. I’ve installed it on other websites before easily and with success, but this time when I click to install the zip file, it waits for a second and then redirects to the home page of the current website. When I go back to look for the theme, it is not there, meaning it’s not installing.

I’m not getting any errors or notices, it’s imply redirecting me to the home page after I click install. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Hi there,

I can’t say for certain what is causing the issue but have you tried to manually install the theme through FTP?

You can do this by logging in through FTP and go to wp-content/themes then place the unzip files of x in there.

Once all files are copied, log back in to the admin section and enable the theme.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.