Theme not scrolling on mobile devices

Hi.
The X theme is awesome, congrats!

The only issue is that theme is not scrolling properly on mobile devices. When you try to slide down for the first time on mobile devices, you can not doing it.
Check it out -> https://www.cce.coach/

Please let me know how to fix it asap.
Best regards.

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your kind words! Would you please kindly take the steps below to troubleshoot and see which point might be the problem cause?

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the theme options and change the theme from Child Theme to Parent Theme and see if the problem persists.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

1. Everything is up to date.
  2. No plugin conflict detected.
  3. Current CSS code is not causing the problem. If you remove it, the issue is not fixing.

See the secure note: URL/User/Pass:

Please let me know how to fix the issue asap.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Christopher, please let me know if you need something else.

Hi Christopher, we need to fix the issue asap. We still waiting for your help.

Hey Victor,

The cause of the issue is the negative margins you’ve set for the section in the screenshot below. Please set the margins to 0. The correct setting to change if you wish to adjust the height of the section is the paddings.

By the way, please don’t bump your thread because we answer threads from oldest to newest and doing so will push your thread back so you’ll wait longer.

We strive to answer all theme support questions within 24 hours. Though we usually respond quicker, we do not guarantee we can answer immediately.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.