Theme isn't validating, Just bought X Theme

Good afternoon,

I’ve purchased the X Theme through Envato Marketplace; however, even after following the instructions laid out within responses to other users experiencing this issue I am unable to validate.

I have already checked the Website Addresss, they match.
I have already verified I am placing the proper code in the validation field, they match.

It simply just says, “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.”

By the way, that details button just brings up a blank pop-up.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Lance M

Hi @ESSGMN,

Thanks for writing in.

Usually, on our side, upon adding the license code it will work immediately. Please share us your admin credentials and the Validation Key in a secure note.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

@nico

I have updated my thread with a secure note :slight_smile:

I’ve fixed the issue, it was the memory limit and cornerstone not being installed.

Thank you.

Glad to hear that you have figured out the solution.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.