Theme interferes with Woocomerce functions

Hi there,

Apparently, the theme is interfering with Woocomerce functions.

The issues:
1- “Add To Cart” buttons are hidden on the products page
2- The drop-down functionality for Variable products options is not working
3- Checkout and card are not working as well.

I activated another theme and it seems to work. I downloaded the X-theme files and replaced them with the parent theme but still didn’t work. I saw the following errors but if I add the code <?php wp_head(); ?> it fixes the woocomerce functions but it will break the header and the products page. the header file also doesn’t have .

Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work correctly: Go to the Theme Editor and insert <?php wp_head(); ?> just before the line of your theme’s header.php file.

Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work correctly: Go to the Theme Editor and insert <?php wp_footer(); ?> as the first line of your theme’s footer.php file.

Footer and header code:

<?php // ============================================================================= // HEADER.PHP // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // The site header. // ============================================================================= do_action( 'tco_header' ); <?php // ============================================================================= // FOOTER.PHP // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // The site footer. // ============================================================================= do_action( 'tco_footer' ); Could you please help with this?

Hello @100Nin,

Thanks for reaching out.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.