Installation successfull -> when i click activate i get the message “sorry you do not have access to this”.
I am admin on my site.
Also - I have read other posts regarding this issue. I have tried to manually install the theme to no avail. I believe the file may be corrupted? See my login credentials in a secure note on the above post.
Thank you!
Hi there,
This seems to be an issue of your Wordpress or file permission issue.
First, what you can do is to check for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
If this doesn’t work, please try to check the suggestions on this link.
Hope this helps.
Deactivating all third party plugins worked. Thank you!!
Glad you were able to resolve it 