Theme format and elements visible on backend / cornerstone, but not on preview or live site

The home page of our website is appearing as it should in Cornerstone, however when previewing or going directly to the homepage (logged out of admin) the site is not showing elements, formatting etc. Screenshot of cornerstone/backend view attached

!. See https://tenantrep.libertyleasing.com.au to see how it’s displaying. The issue is limited to only one page one of our site.

It is now affecting a secondary page

Screenshot of how homepage is displaying.

Hello Sara-Jane,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL, it seems that your site style is rendering from the SG Optimizer minified CSS and cache style. I would suggest you purge all the cache and then temporarily deactivate the SG Optimizer plugin and then check it again.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Disabling Cdn
  6. Permalinks

I would also suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.