Theme Fatal Error

Hi, after being onto Go daddy for the past 4 weeks, ive narrowed down my website issue to the following error:

I have used Pro for many builds and have never had any issues with it but Go Daddy are now telling me to get in touch with the theme provider.

Any help you can offer is so much appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Adam,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have met the recommended requirements to run the theme. Check it here: https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility#general-requirements

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Adam,

I have checked your website and didn’t find the issue described in your posts. Can you please check and let us know if you are still having that issue. If so, please let us know the steps to replicate the issue.

NOTE: I went ahead and set the permalink to %postname% to access the Theme Options, Content, and other Pro resources.

Thanks

Hi, ive just updated it and it seems to have fixed the issue now. However I have seemed to have lost all my fonts and its going very slowly.

Apologies if this is outside of support but does the theme look like its all fine still?

Hi Adam,

Regretfully, you may need to add all the custom Fonts once again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.