Theme fatal error regarding Cornerstone_Header when trying to sync from live site to staging site

Hey guys,

I recently tried to pull data from my live site to my staging site on Cloudways hosting platform and got a fatal error, not allowing me to actually get into the site until I disabled X Theme. The error I got was:

Fatal error : Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Header, because the name is already in use in /home/187232.cloudwaysapps.com/rwknumuwdp/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/regions/class-header.php on line 3

The live site version is 4.1.3. The staging site version is 3.2.3. The last time we pulled the site from live to staging before this was 9/28/2020.

Before I pulled from live site to staging site our team entered the URL for the staging site into the staging validation field in the Themeco account page. The site worked and the theme was validated on the staging site until we tried the pull from live to staging when I received the above error.

Hoping to get this figured out and be able to use our theme on live and staging in the future. Please let me know if you need additional info.

Thank you!

Hello @Hyperbits,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that both the staging and the live site is up to date. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @Hyperbits,

Please use a dummy email and provide us the username and password so we can log in.

Thank you.

Hi @Hyperbits,

I would like to ask what tools did you use to sync your live website to your staging area? because I don’t see any plugins that will sync the data from live to staging area. On the other hand, as my colleague said, please update your Pro theme to the latest version because in your staging area you are using an older version of Pro and maybe it will help you to solve your current issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a , the staging -> live sync is at the hosting level it is not done via a plugin installed in WordPress. I will update the theme and see if that solves the issue. Please let me know if you find any other errors that might be causing this.

Thank you.

Hi @Hyperbits,

I have checked your staging server and didn’t find the issue mentioned in your comment. I have also found that the theme has been already updated to the latest version. It might be an updated version that resolved the issue, please check and let us know if you still find the issue in the staging.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.