Theme Editors become unresponsive

Hello,

I have been working with the new X Pro Theme for a few weeks and have finally got myself to understand how the Pro theme works.

In the past 24 hours, the header and footer editors have seemingly become unresponsive when I try and work on changing an existing header. I have used the template header (Standard Left) and have uploaded my own logo to start the process. When I try to work on the Inline Navigation in either the header or footer, the editor seems to stop working, particular when I try and access the fonts for the links. I am using Typekit fonts, i that is significant

Note that I have deleted both the child theme and the X Pro theme and reinstalled them.

I have changed the access details to allow you to go and have a look. I will add them in a private message.

Please advise.

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site and I’ve tested the header builder. I can confirmed that there are times you will see the not loading message. And sometimes, you will see the preview of the header. This could be a PHP memory limit exhaustion. We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hello and greetings from Australia.

I made your suggested change about four hours ago and since then I have not had any issues. Your solution appears to be a good one!

Thank you.
Neil

Hey There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.

No worries. Happy for this one to be closed off.

Sure, thanks again :slight_smile: