Theme Crashes

When I install the Pro Theme, it crashes and gives me an error. I was told to contact support and submit a ticket. I’m not sure where to do that. Can you advise me where to create a ticket? - Thanks!

I just realized this is how to create a ticket. Thanks!

Hello @spittinimage,

Thanks for writing to us.

You have only shared the login username and password, we need your WordPress Login URL as well to access your site settings so that that we can check it. Please note that there are multiple sites registered at your Themeco Dashboard so I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Peter, I edited the login details. I’m not sure what you mean by access to my site settings. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi @spittinimage,

Yes, I confirm that there’s an error when you activate the Pro theme. The PHP version is behind your issue. Currently, your PHP version is 5.6 and it is recommended to have PHP 7.4. I suggest that you contact your hosting provider and ask them to update your PHP version to 7.4.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you. I will do that. I appreciate your help!

Hi @spittinimage,

You’re welcome and let us know how it goes! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.