Theme Crafty

Hi, I can’t install the crafty theme, can someone help me? I’ve tried all the ways and I can’t.

@andrevba,

Thanks for writing in. Please contact your web host to configure the following server settings to the specified value or more.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb
allow_url_fopen = On

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi My friend. unfortunately it didn’t work. it doesn’t matter if i use the theme x or pro, it gives an error.

HI. reinstall all wordpress, with the new configuration in php and same erro for instal craft.

Hey @andrevba,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi, secure note add in the post. many thanks.

Hey @andrevba,

I tested and it’s only the Crafty demo that is failing. Other demos work fine that means there’s no connection issue. The issue is most probably caused by a limitation in your web host.

Please ask your web host to increase the following server settings to the specified values or greater.

max_input_time 900
max_input_vars 10000

If that doesn’t help, please ask your web host to replicate the server setup that I have in my site where all Design Cloud Site Demos work (see secure note).

If you still can move to a different web host though, that would be another test to determine if the issue is with the web host too.

Thanks.

Hi. My server host see and do not resolve the problem. I Tried all themes and the same error. PLease, help-me…

Hey @andrevba,

We really do want to help. However, please understand that there are things outside of our control including web host limitation. Our products work in most web host that means if it doesn’t work in a small number of web host, the problem is in the specific web host. If your web host couldn’t comply with the server setup I’ve posted, I’d recommend moving to a different web host.

We’ll try to investigate the issue BUT keep in mind that we do not guarantee a fix because as I have said, we do not have control over the server.

Please give usu cPanel access in a Secure Note. If you’re not familiar with cPanel or your web host control panel, please ask your web host.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.