Theme & Cornerstone Update - Header Issue

I took the steps and ended up with the Header being messed up again on the main website. Please help.

And it’s appearing that way in Safari. On Chrome it appears correctly.

Hi @JK2013,

I have checked the updated Live site into the Safari browser using the Online Browser Testing tool, but didn’t find any issue. I would request you please mention the device, browser name and version, and also the operating system you are using, which helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Screenshot-707-

Thanks

Safari Version 14.1.2
I’m using an iMac Running Catalina Version 10.15.7

Hello @JK2013,

I am another staff running Safari 15 on MacOS Big Sur. This is what I am seeing:

I noticed that there are 11 plugins that need to be updated. Please make sure that everything is up to date. Outdated WP, theme or plugins can creates issues in your site. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

I also noticed that you are using Siteground. it would really help figure out and understand your issue by checking out this thread as well:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.