Theme Conflict with WP Admin

Hi There,
I am unable to log into the word press admin of one of my websites. I’ve called GoDaddy where the site is hosted, and we were able to determine by trial and error that the Pro Theme is not allowing the WP admin login page to display. In other words, when GoDaddy set the theme to the WP 2017 theme, the WP admin login screen appeared and worked as intended. When they switched it back to the Pro theme, the WP admin login page would not display.

I will send ftp credentials in a secure note.

Thanks very much,
Nancy

Hi There,

I could see that your Pro theme is outdated.

After manually updated it, everything is working fine now.

You can see the changelog here: https://theme.co/changelog/.

Cheers!

Oh thank you so, so much Thai! You are the best!!!

I really appreciate you fixing this! I am sending you a virtual hug!!!

Again, many, many thanks!

Very Sincerely,
Nancy (aka your new best friend!!! :})

You’re most welcome, Nancy.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.