Theme.co/x/ website extension section

Hello, again guys. I was just wondering if someone can guide me to how can I have something similar to https://theme.co/x/ section EXTENSION where there is this background moving behind the text/image.

What add-ons should I use to get started it!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best,

Robert B.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s the parallax feature, please check this video https://www.dropbox.com/s/mz37lb2djnysxl7/bandicam%202018-02-12%2003-05-58-301.mp4?dl=0 :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. Well mainly base on your video. I should choose a short video instead of a image, is that correct?

Hi @rcbarros,

The only feature we have is to parallax a background image. It will not be parallax if you will use video.

But I believe that video are also possible to be parallax however, Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.