Theme.co is performing worse than other Referral traffic

Hi,

In the intelligent event of Google Analytics, I’m seeing this. What’s it’s about?

Thoughts?

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us some context here? I am sure you will understand that this is a support forum about our themes as the products of the theme.co and not the theme.co itself.

If you have any inquiries you will need to contact us here.

Thank you.

Hi there

I don’t know why I’m getting the rerefer on my site as far as I can remember I haven’t added any link to the theme.co site why I’m getting that in my Google Analytics. BTW, I’m submitting this via the contact form.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Now that is something else and it seems to be related to the theme you are using. So you see a case of referring to theme.co from your website?

I am not sure but if you used one of the demos as a starting point of the project that might be a case that a sample text or link might refer to themeco but it should be visible in the site as we do not have any hidden links.

If that is the case I suggest that you do a complete search on your website database to see where you can find such an instance.

You can use the Search and Replace plugin. Use it with caution and make sure that you have a complete backup of your website before doing any change.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your time to have a look at this. I have figured this out this referer. It’s a link to my site in support thread to which it’s referring to.

I’ve sent you a short video for the clear explanation of that link.

Thanks

You’re welcome!

Yes, nothing to worry about, it simply means little traffic is going to your site from this forum.
Because only the staff are mostly clicking on the link to your site.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.