Theme broken totally after WordPress update

Hi Kimberly,

The reason why your anchor tag is not working because the booking system you added in your website add a height of 100% in the body tag and this is the reason why your anchor tag will not work properly. I went ahead and add this little CSS code below in your X > Theme Options > CSS, so that the anchor tag will work properly.

body{
  height: auto !important;
}

I also went ahead and added the “booking” id in the reservation section.

The anchor tag is now working properly.

Please note that prodiving custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third party developer.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

hello,
with the older version of the theme it was not a problem.
thx for your help :slight_smile:

hello, sorry were did you add “booking” to reservation section i think is to low on the page?

Hey @kimberley,

My colleague assigned the booking ID to the Section where you’ve added the calendars.

I just want to add here that you should contact the Booking Plugin developer to remove the code they’re applying to the body tag so you can remove the CSS my colleague provided. It should also be clear that it’s their plugin that was causing the link issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.