Theme Background

Using X Pro, why is the theme background NOT being set to The specified image? Color, and pattern, seem to work just fine, but not the background image.

I can load the background on each page, but then there’s a delay in loading it. It first loads the theme color, then my image.

Hi there,

There seems to be a JS error that is causing the image not to show up. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I deactivated all third-party plug-ins, but I’m still having the same problem. The background image is not loading. Again, I would like to stress that the color and the style options work fine. Are there any other ways to load a background image for the entire theme?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I can clearly see the background image.

If you want to have a custom css to apply a background image, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body {
  background-image: url(//www.nwns.com/wpnwns/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/bluebg7.jpg);
}

Hope this helps.

It seemed to work after I placed a zero in the theme background fade value. It can’t be blank!

I would love to set the theme background fade value initially to zero, then to 3000 for any additional page loads. Any suggestions? :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Unfortunately this feature doesn’t comes with the theme. This type of customization is out of our theme support scope.
I can point to a solution where you can make it yourself.

https://alt-web.com/TUTORIALS/?id=fade-in-background

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.