Theme Auto demo

Hello,

I am trying to build a website based on theme Auto. However, the full content of Theme does not show when I have x-theme active (containers, animations, contact form…) I first thought there must be something I need to activate still, but when I switch theme to wordpress default theme, all the configurations show up. Of course not in the optimal way as it is a different theme, but that is not the point for now.

Does anybody have any clue how to fix this issue? I have been trying to figure this out for a while now. Thanks

Hi There,

Did you get any error messages when installed the demo content?

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also add the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If it still doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Hi,

I reinstalled the whole theme, and now it works as it should. Thanks

You’re welcome. Glad your issue was sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.