Theme activation on multisite

In the past when we activated a theme on a multisite network we only had to do that one time for the primary site and then all sub-sites were validated. This is when we network activate the theme. After updating to the latest version now it is making me validate every site.

Is that something that you changed on purpose?

Hello @klevur,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings so that we can have a closer look. I would request you please your admin login details. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey there,

On the multi-network site after upgrading the theme we are unable to edit and save changes on the pages created through cornerstone.
I checked the logs and we found these types of errors there.

[22-Apr-2022 01:16:38] WARNING: 2022-04-22 01:16:38 Failed login attempt from host="
107.150.36.75 - 22/Apr/2022:01:16:37 +0000 "POST www.
*.co/wp-login.php" 200 /www/.wordpress/wp-login.php 90703696 6291008 641.153 6144 17.16%

Which follows a trail of other warnings.

I’m attaching the credentials in the secure note of this ticket.
Thanks.

Hey @klevur,

There’s no changes in the multi site validation. You just need to validate the network admin and it will be validated throughout your sub sites.

On the other hand, I was able to edit and save the changes in one of your sub sites. See this screenshot.

That being said, I suggest that you clear your browser cache or use incognito mode when accessing your website.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hey @marc_a

Thanks! It worked for the other websites but there is one that still has issues, I even tried to make changes on it in the incognito tab.
Whenever I make changes on the pages, changes are not getting saved instead I automatically logged out from its dashboard.

I’m adding the website’s link in the Secure notes.
Thanks!

Hi @klevur,

I have checked the sppecific site and found the issue while saving the content, and getting the following issue. It seems that there is some security setting on this specific site. Please contact your Hosting Service provider to allow REST actions to avoid the issue.

{"code":"rest_forbidden","message":"Sorry, you are not allowed to do that.","data":{"status":401}}

Hope it helps.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.