The X tab in admin panel not showing

Hello, I have a new installation of X and I was looking for extensions and they don’t show. So I read in KB that all Extensions (Themeco and third party) are managed via the X menu item within the WordPress admin menu for X and the Pro menu item within the WordPress admin menu for Pro.

My installation is X. There is no X menu item showing in WP admin menu over Posts.

How can I get the X tab / menu item in Admin area so I can manage extensions from there?

www.fitintennis.com
Cheers,
Gabriela

Apparently there was a plugin conflict and when I deactivated some plugins, the X menu item suddenly appeared. So all good now.

We are glad that the issue has got resolved :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.