The video player size of the block on the page

Hello,

I have one issue with the video player embedded to the page. I have on the page 2 columns, and all elements going in two columns in a way that Image - Text. Video-Text. and I need to have those blocks be the same size. With the text and picture, I was able to get the same size. but with video player, I am not able to set the size of the video player area to be equal to the size of the text block. Please see the screenshot attached. Please let me know if it is solvable.

you can see on the picture, that the size of the video player is smaller than the content area of the column where the video is located.

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hi Damira,

Thanks for writing to us.
Sometimes the only screenshot doesn’t help us to recognize the issue you are having. We need to examine your site to check what is the cause of your problem.
Hope you will not mind sharing your website credentials.
Please provide the details of your site in a secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

hello, thank you for your answer. I will provide the needed info in secure note.

Hi Damira,

The video columns and the text columns have now the same height. Here’s what I did, I set the padding-top of the column from 20 to 0.

Then addded this CSS code in Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

.x-video {
  margin-bottom: 0;
}

And then they have now the same height.

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi Damira,

Hope that the instruction above helps you to solve your issue. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.