The problem is due to your wordpress's theme missing some important files, and causing a php fatal error to occur

Not sure what info you will need or if you can be of any help but i’m having problems accessing https://rediresults.com and https://rediresults.com/wp-admin

Getting an HTTP ERROR 500
I thought it was a PHP issues so I upgraded to 7+
that didn’t work
Contacted cPanel support and they determied its an issue with x-Theme.

I’m just going to cut and paste their response. Hopefully this is somethign that can be fixxed.
I will provide credentials in following secure message.
Here is their response.

Hello,

I have found that the problem is due to your wordpress’s theme missing some important files, and causing a php fatal error to occur.

=====
[21:03:10 server1 root@9285341 /home/rediresults/public_html]cPs# tail -n5 /home/rediresults/public_html/wp-admin/error_log
[15-Feb-2018 01:59:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/ubermenu.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/setup.php on line 91
[15-Feb-2018 01:59:35 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/ubermenu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/setup.php on line 91
[15-Feb-2018 01:59:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/ubermenu.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/setup.php on line 91
[15-Feb-2018 02:01:49 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/ubermenu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/setup.php on line 91
[15-Feb-2018 02:01:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/ubermenu.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/setup.php on line 91

[21:03:23 server1 root@9285341 /home/rediresults/public_html]cPs# ls -l /home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/ubermenu.php
ls: cannot access /home/rediresults/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/ubermenu.php: No such file or directory

======

Everything that the X theme normally keeps in “wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/” is missing, because the entire global folder is missing.

You may want to try reinstalling or updating this theme, to see if that corrects the missing files.

Wordpress has a good general purpose troubleshooting page here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Login_Trouble — this page mentions an easy way to disable the theme when it’s breaking the admin area, which can be done by renaming the “x” folder to something like “x.bak”

You can also change the theme in the database manually — here is a good article for that: https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/change-theme-in-db

Please let me know if you have any further questions or difficulties.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

There is no such missing file or folder in X-theme, if that is the case everyone else should have the same issue.
I can understand there is some missing file or folder in your installation. which is causing the issue.
Can you please delete entire theme folder Via FTP and re-upload a fresh copy of theme by downloading from Apex-> dashboard. Upload the theme via FTP too and please active the theme again.

Let us know how this goes. If that doesn’t help please send us your website details to check what could be the issue.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials or Cpanel details
    All the best!

should i upload the child theme or regular theme.
and what cPanel details do you need.

Hi There,

You can upload both the theme, if you haven’t done any changes to code. If you have done any customization please take backup and re-install both the theme.

Server cpanel or FTP details which one is convenient for you.

Thanks

I am still confused. I’m using a child theme because i made many changes to code.
You said to reinstall both themes?
How do I resintall them?

I just uploaded the theme files via cPanels file manager.
I think it worked.

Glad to hear it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.