The preview was unresponsive

I have been getting this message when trying to load cornerstone,

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

I have deleted and deactivated cacheing, bypassed cloudflare’s railgun performance and cache.
There are a few articles from helpful users about resolving this issue but after following these steps I’m still facing the issue.

Could you please help me out.

Many Thanks
Tom

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please install the following plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and then head over to Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo and post the following information.

  • PHP version
  • PHP Memory Limit
  • PHP Max Script Execute Time

We do recommend PHP v5.6.32 or higher, memory limit 256 or higher and max script execution time 120 or higher.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.