The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often

Hey!

Trying to use Cornerstone (Polylang disabled), which used to work for couple weeks, now gives me this error:

" The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing."

Leaving me once again unable to edit the pages. I have tried pressing “Try again” many times and sometimes the editor loads up but still doesn’t work (clicking on elements on the page does nothing).

I have cleaned my browser cache and I am not using any caching plugins.

This error started on it’s own the last days, without any editing on the pages.

Can you please check what could it be?

Hi There,

I am getting the following error:

Can you go to Ubermenu > General Settings > Assets > Load Google Maps API: Disable this option. Check again after that. If the issue persists, you could try testing for a plugin conflict too. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.