"The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing."

***PLEASE IGNORE ***
I think I have solved the below by changing the permalink settings. Please ignore this question.


Hi there,

I have tried to follow a number of the previous replies to the same issue but have had no luck. Like a few others I am getting the message:

“The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.”

Could you please take a look at the site and let me know what needs to be done? http://www.virtusdev1.com.au/whitspods/

Thanks in advance

Below are my server settings and I have added the below memory limit settings to wp-config

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.