The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing

Hey there guys,

Installing the website for a new client. And when we transfered the website to their domain. We get the following error when trying to edit the homepage.

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

We do not know where this problem comes from seeing as we just copied the website from the test domain to the new one. Anyway for us to fix this problem?

P.S. we allready tried the aforementioned solutions in other similair forum posts but cant seem to fix it.

Please note that their current server is SUPER slow. Their current host claims it due to the fact we are using Wordpress and X-theme causing the problems. We however find that a bit unbelievable, because your theme has been running smoothly for ages on our sites and on our client sites.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, I see that your referenced site is unusually slow even when loading just the homepage of the site.

I have tried to login, but I’m getting the following error.
FOUT: Ongeldige gebruikersnaam.

Could you please confirm on your end? So that we can check.

Thanks!

Oops! copied the wrong password. I updated the secure note. You should be able to login now

Hi There,

I was able to login to the site. I guess due to the server load, site takes unusual time to execute a script and your PHP execution time also low (30 seconds).

Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for server related issues. Try using a tool like GTmetrix to find more information on this (https://gtmetrix.com/).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.