'The preview HTML did not include a closing </html> tag ...'

Hi there. Out of the blue, I am now getting the following message: "‘Uh oh - The preview HTML did not include a closing tag …’ when opening this page (info.kayakable.co/faqs/. I have followed the advice in the other posts (including deactivating plugins and adding code to functions.php) but none of those approaches work. Can I provide you with my login credentials so that you can investigate please. I am also getting blank pages on the server wherever I have used Cornerstone (eg ‘Terms of Service’ in footer) by the way. Thanks. Gary

UPDATE: Sorry – this has mysteriously resolved itself after I again deactivated and then reactivated all my plugins. :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You can check out more information about this issue from this knowledge base article:

In most cases, this is cause by a caching plugin like Autoptimize or W3 Total Cache. If you have a plugin that minify the JS and CSS files, that might contribute to the issue. Please keep in mind that JS and CSS files were already minified. Minifying it again will be an overkill and would result to an issue.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.