The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete!

I’m getting this error now:

“The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.”

I have two websites working on LearnDash and One was working while the other was not. So that was a goo opportunity to figure out what’s gone wrong.

So I began to update the plugins on the working website one by one and they all worked fine. But as soon as I upgraded from 4.0.10 to 4.1.5 on the pro theme, it broke the site.

So not sure what changed between the two issues, but something between them is causing it.

Where can I download 4.0.10?

I have cloned my website to a test path for further investigation

Sorry, but making a test subdomain version was just long, as I was having problems issuing the SSL certificate. Needless to say, it’s quite urgent that I get my hands on a version 4.0.10 or 4.0.11, as I cannot edit my website without it. I will definitely investigate how to fix it with the most recent version and even chase it up with maybe LearnDash as well, but until then, I cannot update the website or release new content to my customers without 4.0. Could an exception be made here considering the solution is that simple?

Hi @muaawiyahtucker,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I already answered your questions in the email, please follow my advice on that email.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.