The preview cannot be load with archive layout and WPML

Hi, I’ve an annoying problem with Layout and WPML.

I can translate all the content on the website (Heade, footer, pages, post, global block) with the language selector in the botttom right corner of the builder but not the layout.

If I create a layout in Italian (even with a template) all looks good, but when I trying to edit the english version copying the original italian I have the error: The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. I have this error only with the layout, not with other post type.

If I start blank, insted of copying the original italian in the other language, is even worst. I don’t have the error but the layout isn’t linked with the original and I cannot change the preview area. It’ seems like I exit the layout builder for another builder (see the attached screenshot).

I’ve alredy disabled all the plugin except WPML and Under construction so it isn’t plugin problem.
The site is on a staging server equal to the live site (I have the problem in both site live and staging).
There’s no error in the log of the server or in even on other places.

Where is the problem? I’ve lost so many time to debug this problem and there’s no way to resolve it.

If it’s neccessary I send the login credential via private note.

Thank you

Hello @MP_Quadro,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because the given credentials do not work for us. Please double-check it first.

Best Regards.

I’m so sorry for the incovenience.
I checked now and the credentials are correct.

Thank you

Hi @MP_Quadro,

I have checked the layout and found it is loading perfectly fine. Can you please check once and let us know if you are still having the issue?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.