Hey there,
im having problems with the Paragraph drop down menu inside my text item. The button clicks but no drop down menu appears.
i only have one page.
any ideas?

Hey there,
im having problems with the Paragraph drop down menu inside my text item. The button clicks but no drop down menu appears.
i only have one page.
any ideas?

Hey,
First of all, remember that our forum is public and you can`t provide your dashboard credentials in the default editor, add it in a secure note. - I edited your post -.
Now, I have checked your site and looks that`s a VC bug because if you click on the drop down and drag the text block, you will see the items: http://prntscr.com/gbgu69
I am sending this thread to our developer, but, please, consider my above answer as a temporary workaround.
ah ok thanks for informing me, I hid that incorrectly. I will wait for news about the bug. thanks.
You’re welcome.