The page not showing what the cornerstone editor is built

Dear support,

I use cornerstone to build pages and yesterday there is a page not showing the same as the editor layout. It didn’t happen before and could you please tell me how to fix the problem? I am using the latest Theme X and cleared the cache. The page has 2 different languages and only 1 language has problem, the other pages are all working well.

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you clear the X style cache by going to X > Settings > System and click the Clear Style Cache button. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestion, the problem is solved now, really thanks!

I found that it is only fixed if I login as admin. For normal people accessing the page it is still the same. I will provide the admin login to you, thanks.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for getting back!

I went ahead and log in to your website but sad to say I can’t log in because of 2FA. I suggest that you disable the 2FA plugin in the meantime so that we can check your issue.

Thank you.

Sorry, i have disabled it, please try again.

Hi Ken,

I just check your website and currently, you have an old X theme version 8.0.11 and you have the latest version of Cornerstone which is 5.1.5 and they are not compatible with each other. First, I suggest that you deactivate and uninstall your cornerstone plugin to avoid any conflict when upgrading your X theme. Second, upgrade your X theme to the latest version and the last thing you should do is install the cornerstone plugin again.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi marc,

May I know where did you check the version? I updated the latest version last / this week and I see that the version of X theme is 8.1.5 now, which is already the latest.

Cheers,
Ken

Hello Ken,

I checked your given page URL it seems that it is working fine at my end, I noticed that some of the images are not loading properly because of the image optimization plugin. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.