The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found

I have now purchased x-theme for the second time as my support has expired before even using the product. I didn’t want to pay to extend support because I didn’t know if the validation would work for my existing product code. I’m going crazy here.

When I try to install x-theme into wordpress it gives me the error “The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.”. I have tried previous versions and multiple fresh downloads from my the themeforest website. This is from the brand new x-theme plugin that I purchased today.

Additionally, when I go to register the cornerstone product code in wordpress it says that " This looks like a brand new purchase code that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue.". I register it to my account, follow all the steps and eventually come to a screen that says “Oops, this page is missing”.

Please help, this has been a nightmare for 2 weeks straight and I need to get this website up and running.

Hello Mackenzie,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that the X theme should be installed in Appearance > Themes > Add New. You will have to upload the x.zip file. Go to your Themeforest account and download the the X theme file. Usually it comes with the x-package.zip file. You need to unzip this file first and then use the x.zip file because this is the one you need to install as a theme and DO NOT upload this file in the Plugins > Add New in your WP dashboard.

If you are still having difficulties, please provide us access to your site so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.