The Mega Menu Off Canva is not working in iOS & Android when use the Cellular signal

Hi, everyone.

I got a problem with Mega Menu Off Canva. I try to check my website on the computer and mobile (with my workplace WIFI) it works. But when I was outside and used the cellular network, the website spent around 1-2 mins to load the page, and the Mega Menu Off Canva does not work in both operating systems (iOS & Android).

So, I’m not sure that any wrong setting up or how to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Hey @fhtpsu,

Thanks for reaching out!

As you’ve mentioned that the website is looking great when you access the WIFI in your workplace. That being said, I suspect that you have a slow connection to your cellular signal or it could be a browser cache issue on your mobile. I suggest that you clear your browser cache or use incognito mode when accessing your website.

It would also be best if you could share with us your website URL so that we can check it on our end properly.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi, marc_a
My website is https://fht.psu.ac.th.
Firstly, I thought as you said maybe my cellular signal is weak. But it happens with every device that I have tried with my colleague’s mobiles and I asked them to try to test in different places as well.
So, please help me to find out what’s happening with my website?

Hey @fhtpsu,

I check your website on my mobile using cellular data and it seems that your website is loading so slow. I believe that you haven’t optimized the speed of your website. You may check this article on how you can speed up your website.

And also, I found out that the mega menu off canva will work, and sometimes it doesn’t. That being said, there could be a plugin or custom code that affects your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked as you told me, but it’s not working.
Anyway, I have given the secure note, already, please check and solve this problem for me.

Thanks.

Hey @fhtpsu,

I tried to deactivate all your plugins and then test the mega menu off canva using my android phone with cellular data then it is working fine. I suggest that you double check this troubleshooting procedure.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.