The logo and te menu don't work

Hello, support.
I hope this message finds you well.
I remarked today a serious problem with the mobile version of my website.
the logo doesn’t show up and the menu doesn’t work.

Thank you.

Hello @elise83,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that your logo image source URL is not correct. It might be due to the logo is not uploaded properly. I would suggest you reupload the logo image again. In case if it doesn’t work for you I would request you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

hello parakash-s
I tried to reinsert the logo but the logo still not showing up in the mobile version.
also, the menu is not opening yet
the information you asked for is the secure note.

Hello @elise83,

I tried to access your site but the given login details are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Heloo
iam sorry i copied the wrong pass word.

Hello @elise83,

I tried to access the site with the new login details but unfortunately, it is not working for me. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Hello, support.
accept my apologies it must be something wrong.

Hi @elise83,

I have checked your website by logging into the WordPress admin dashboard and found that the Logo is visible while logged in. It seems that the issue is related to the Server Level Cache, I would suggest you contact your hosting provider to purge all the server-level cache.
If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

NOTE: I would suggest you deactivate especially the cache and minification plugins and check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello,
I tried exactly what you asked me to do but the logo still doesn’t appear on both mobile and desktop.

the images explain what I am talking about, and the menu on the mobile doesn’t work also.
Thanks

Hey @elise83,

I am another staff checking in and t is showing on my end.

It seems that Breeze and Smush plugins are causing the issue. Kindly temporarily deactivate those plugins and test your site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello @ruenel
Thank you for your solution. It seems that now everything is working well. Kindly suggest for me, good plugins for image compression and optimization that will fit the Theme and will not cause me problems in the future.
Best Regards.

Hi @elise83,

Glad that we are able to help you. I would suggest you go to the following URL to find the available plugin for Image Compression in the WordPress repository.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/image+compression/

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.