The licence seams not validate

Hi Tristup,

Thank you so much for validating.
I am new to this theme so could you please update the X theme for me.

Best Regards
Padam Raj Shahi

Hello Padam.

To update the theme please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to update the theme.

I would also suggest you must take the site database backup and files backup before updating the theme and plugin. After updating the theme and plugin you must clear the cache of the site so that the latest code renders properly.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks Prakash. I’ll do.

Let us know how it goes,

Cheers,

Hi Friech,

I have just deactivated the 2FA authentication. Could you please activate the x theme with the latest one?
Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Hey Padam,

I’m very sorry if you were offered the update service. It’s only reserved for our Care plan. We do not provide updating the theme as a service.

With that said, you need to learn how to update X and Cornerstone automatically as well as manually. The instructions are in the link provided by my colleague, Prakash. Here it is again: https://theme.co/docs/how-to-update

Now that your site is validated as tested by Tristup, please update X and Cornerstone.

Your login page, by the way, is broken (see screenshot in the secure note).

Thanks.

Hey, @christian this service is for only plan member then why did your team say we will update theme for you see Friech email earlier above.
“If you were not able to update, please disable this 2FA authentication for a while so we can log in to your site and try to update your theme.”

Hello Padam,

Sorry for the confusion. @Friech offered to help and “try to update your theme” sensing that you weren’t able to update the theme because you have encountered some issue. If you have missed some steps given @Tristup, chances are, that an error will occur or halt the theme updates.

Be advised that our support policy only offers to get your site setup, bug fixes, troubleshooting, and minor cosmetic changes. Updating WordPress, theme, or plugins is beyond the scope of our support. If you want us to manage your site by doing the updates, our Care plan service will help you as stated by @Christian in his reply.

Thank you for your understanding. Cheers.

Hello Team,

I have updated the theme. But now the revolution slider is not showing on the home page and the stylesheet is not working in order and the font looks very small. Can you please help me?

Hi Padam,

I have checked your website and found the issue with the Slider Revolution which might be due to the Column > Flexbox attribute. I would recommend you disable the same for the column which contains the sliders.
I would also suggest you go through the comment by my colleague Alex on this in the following thread.

NOTE: I didn’t find the other mentioned issue on your site. Still, I would request you to clear all types of cache including Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and update to check if the issue resolves.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

I have done the above procedure as well as copy the revolution slide shortcode used as a text format still didn’t work. ALso I have added the screenshot please have a look

Hi Padam,

It might be due to the improper update of the Cornerstone plugin. I would also suggest you follow the below steps while updating to the latest version of the Cornerstone.

1. Delete the Cornerstone existing one
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

Please clear all type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.
If that does not resolve your issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

HI Tristup,

I have updated as per the steps provided in an earlier message. But still having the same issue.
Please find the log in detail.

Hey Padam,

The issue comes from your child theme styles which are loaded via the injection plugin you have. To show you that it’s the cause of the issue, I’ve deactivated the injection plugin and the issue was resolved.

I’d recommend you remove CSS coming from your child theme to avoid issues like this most especially that we cannot assist with fixing 3rd party codes or 3rd party code compatibility issues with the new version of X and Cornerstone.

If you have further issues or questions, please kindly open them up as a separate thread because mixing topics in one thread often lead to confusion resulting in much back and forth and that is frustrating both for you, the support staff, and other customers who will read the thread.

You can just post the link to this thread for reference if this thread has important information like login credentials.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, also the revolution slider on the homepages is missing.

Hi Padam,

I check your website and confirm that the revolution slider is not showing on the homepage. I suspect that it has something to do with a plugin conflict, I suggest that you follow this troubleshooting procedure.

Hope that helps.

Hey Mate, I have opened a new topic related to the issue. As per your suggestion.

Yes its due to head footer and post injection plugins. If i deactivate this thin the stylesheet will be broken.

Hi Padam,

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third-party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to the Theme will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.