The header changes won't show

I have made some changes to the header, they show while I am logged in but don’t show when I am logged out. I cleared all cache and tried various browsers.

Hi @sirnarcis,

Thanks for reaching out!

This sounds like it could be the same as the issues we’ve been seeing. When updating to a new major release, there could be some markup changes incompatible with the cached generated styles. We need to make sure that there’s always a way for the style cache to be cleared.

I suggest that you go to X/Pro > Settings > System then click the Clear Style Cache button to clear the style cache manually.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

That didn’t work. :weary:

Hi @sirnarcis,

Would you mind sharing your credentials so that we can check and confirm the issue? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @sirnarcis,

It seems the cache the reason behind your issue, if you check the URL https://narcis.co.uk/?nocache=1 it shows the updated header even if you are not logged in. I recommend contacting your hosting provider about the cache, maybe their system is failing to clear the caches.

Thanks

Thanks! I will contact them! Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi @sirnarcis,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.