The Grid & WP-Smush conflicting with Pro page editor

I have looked on the forums and applied the recommendations and I came across 2 plugins that are conflicting with the Pro editor.

The Grid and WP-Smush

Any solutions out there?

Mike

Hi Mike,

Sorry for taking so long to respond, this weekend we had quite a busy weekend and by the time we were about to reply you, you bumped on your on thread what pushes it to the end of the line again.

Can you clarify how are the plugins conflicting? How can we replicate the issue?

Please provde your admin credentials in a secure note.

Cheers!

Hi there,

It’s happening even with those plugins being disabled, and it’s due to internal server error.

First, let’s make sure your site has enough memory to run all the plugins at the same time, please edit your site’s wp-config.php and add this line just above the WP_DEBUG line.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Then test it again, Second, if it’s still not working then please replace your WP_DEBUG line define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this new lines

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Then load the cornerstone builder again, that should log the error under /wp-content/debug.log file. Please provide that file here. Tha last step is not a fix, we just need to get the error details.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Thanks for the helpful recommendations. The Memory Limit worked.
Is this something I will have to do on all my websites? Or is there some setting I’ll have to set?

Mike

Hi Mike,

Upgrading the memory limit is a common practice.

It is the first thing I do as soon as I install Wordpress, it just helps your website performance.

Hope it helps