The Grid - unusual loading behavior

I’m getting some strange behavior when The Grid loads on mobile (see attached screenshot). Wordpress and all plugins are up to date. No plugin conflicts. Any pointers for me?

The Grid: ver 2,4,0
Cornerstone: ver 2.1.7
Wordpress: ver 4.9.1
X-theme: ver 5.2.5 (stack: Ethos)

Hello @gbatstone,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am unable to replicate the problem on my end. I tried loading http://dev.contextere.com/blog/ on my end and it seems to be working fine. Please see screenshot. https://screencast.com/t/AdiDOT4Mil7

Please try clearing browser cache and try loading again.

Thanks.

SOLVED
Apex Staff: Please disregard this post.

To anyone stumbling upon this post, This issue was caused by the ‘Superfly Menu’ plugin. Disabling that plugin solved my issue.

I wound up using Chrome’s remote debugging feature to figure out what was happening on page load. Console clues led me to the solution.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.