The Grid translucent teal bar appearing for no reason?

Hello

The following situation is difficult to duplicate without a 27 inch screen so I have made a screengrab to help communicate my issue.

The instance of The Grid on the following page

Works perfectly EXCEPT the one post Future Feel Good with the baby png as the image displays with a translucent teal bar across the bottom ONLY when viewed full screen on a 27 inch screen. When viewed any other way it is fine but I cannot seem to track down the origin of this translucent teal bar. Is there something I can do within The Grid settings, within the skin editor for The Grid, or somewhere else using CSS to stop this translucent teal bar from appearing? The Future Feel Good post uses the same skin as all of the other posts in The Grid so I am unclear as to why it sometimes displays this teal bar but am suspicious it could have something to do with the image being so vertical.

Please let me know how I can fix this. Attaching my login info in a secure note below

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have seen the teal bar in the image. This may have came from the skin it self. To remove this, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body #grid-695 .tg-item-overlay {
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.